Thursday, September 21, 2006

Frustration


I don't know if other miniature tackmakers have the same issues as I do when doing the shoulders of their saddles but to me, it's the hardest part. I have yet to find a way of covering the saddle swells and shoulders precisely the way that real saddle makers do. I keep working on my pattern though. This is what I have so far...

Also a friend of mine has set me up with the photo software "Gallery 2.0" where I am now going to upload my pictures and offer CD's of them to the public. I have to figure out how to configure the software to use a shopping cart first though.. I was short-sighted on the domain name but I'm gonna use it anway. http://photos.modelhorseshowphotos.com

Unfortunately work has been unusually draining here as lof late so I haven't been working as dilligently at night as I Normally do. Anyone wanna donate about $30k a year to me so that I can just do art for a living?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!