Monday, March 26, 2007

Onward..


I have rolled through my Arabian Show Halter making phase and moved onto mentally making plans for my next "Californio" style mother hubbard saddle. This one will be a chocolate brown. I'm hoping to teach myself how to put a second color in my knots for this saddle. I'm also going to be taking a silversmithing class in April to hopefully further my silver working skills.


This Californio set will be a tad fancier than the last and contain a bit more leather on the seat and on the horn... More places for tooling!


The Other californio Saddle is at the Autry Museum of the American West's Giftshop. I don't know any other details yet but I'm hoping that pricing info and availability info will be forthcoming this week or next.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!