Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Breyerfest Next week!

Yipee! Breyerfest is in two weekends! Breyerfest is a gathering of model horse enthusiasts in Lexington, KY. Lexington is only about an hour away from me so I am privileged enough to be able to go every year. People as far away as Japan, England, Germany, Australia and other countries have gone to Lexington enjoy the Kentucky Horse park and Breyerfest.

I love going every year because I get an opportunity to meet some of my Internet friends and see some faces of those that I've met before as well.

On the Tack front, I have mostly finished my "Californio II" saddle. Now onto the Bridle and bosal. I am lucky enough that Susan Bensema Young will be visiting me next week and has promised to help me with knots and braiding. I also love her company and sharing my reference books with her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!