Monday, January 12, 2009

Bosal almost done...





Above is another in progress photo and then a photo of the bosal hanger almost completed on a stand and on a "Phoenix Phace" resin head sculpted by Kristina Lucas Francis. It doesn't really fit Phoenix but I wanted to show it on a western pleasure style horse. I still need to put an earpiece on it and make the mecate.
I've had a lot of time in the studio lately and it's been wonderful! I almost don't know what to do with all of the time up there. I have SOOO many ideas that it's hard to keep focus! hehehe


I may go ahead and make a bridle using a rio rondo bit and wait on a bridle with a hand made bit until later this year when munchkin isn't so sensitive to the dremel. I've been reading and hearing from other people that all munchkins are afraid of loud noises.. it's a defense mechanism of some sort. Poor bub.. I didn't know I was scaring him with all of my noisy tools!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!