Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grateful

I'm so grateful and I feel very honored because of the price the bosal went for! $207! I printed out of the auction for my "Book" of photos of my tack. Thank you so very very much to everyone that bid, and Thank you to Vicky Norris who bought the Bosal. I can't wait to see her set up with it!

I am now working on a pair of romel reins to match my green tack. I am using black artificial rawhide. I'm crazy by the way, for picking a dark color. The darker the color, the harder the knots are to tie. I've done about 27 spanish ring knots and I haven't even finished one side yet. No pictures yet but as soon as I'm able, I'll post some!

As a side note, Anthony's parents sent in a photo that I had taken of munchkin into their local newspaper, in hopes that it would get printed. IT DID!! I'd like to publically thank them too for doing that. It was very sweet and I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed! I was outbid on the bosal at the very end while I was making dinner. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate that you bid Danielle.. thank you so much and I'll make sure that there is more tack available this year..

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying so!