Saturday, September 03, 2011

Movin slow still..




The first two pictures are of a western show halter that I am donating to The "B.O.M.B." model horse show that will be held in Nicholasville, Ky on Sept 24...  It is being run by Rebecca Jann who is a really nice local Breyer Dealer.  as soon as I get it shipped and get info on how it will be offered by Rebecca, I'll let everyone know.  It took me over a month to make because I don't normally get a lot of time in the studio during the week.

I ahve been tooling the fenders for Chelsea nichol's set but it's been slow going.  Actually everything is slow going around here.

The last picture is of one of my new packaging boxes.. Obtained rather cheaply from Clearance at Rio Grande.  I thought I'd try to class up my operation a bit.. lol

I haven't fully recovered from my dad's passing.  Some days/weeks are better than others.. This week happened to be a hard one.  Lots of dreams about dad this week has made me more melancholoy than usual.  I probably will never "recover" but I hope to eventually have more good weeks than bad..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!