Saturday, August 11, 2012

Real fast.....

Bridle for the Utterly Horses Hullabaloo

Bridle for the Utterly Horses Hullabaloo

Halter for Mary B.

Halter for Mary B.

Halter for Mary b
I swear I've been busy.  Got the Donation for the Utterly Horses Hullabaloo (in ENGLAND!) done and shipped.  And Just last night I finished up the First of my order backlog - a Western Show Halter for a Victrix on my Valor. (the halter is very adjustable).

I am like thisclose to finishing up the breastcollar for the Chelsea Nichols Saddle.  I had to readjust it a bit after I found that it was just too short..

Next Up is a slew of Arabian Show Halters.

Also, I'm working on a blog article about showing your Model horse Saddlebred in Saddle Seat (it is two words).  Hopefully this will clear up any misconceptions or maybe add to them.. I dunno. that post will take me a while to complete though.

My NAN Photos from 2012 have all been uploaded to my photo website:  http://www.abounaderphoto.com and I'm working towards uploading my 2010 NAN photos as well.

This year at breyerfest I spent a lot of time with different people so I didn't get to get out and photograph a whole lot of things. (and it was desperately hot).

I also went to the 2012 Shelbyville Horse Show Last weekend and shot a few photos there.

More soon when I get a chance to breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!