Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sneak peeks..

Reins for Ann B.

Bridle I'm working on for myself.  I made the buckles, keepers and the knots. (Those are woven knots, NOT beads)

Bridle I'm working on for myself.  I made the buckles, keepers and the knots. (Those are woven knots, NOT beads)

Robin S's double bridle in progress

Work has been a lot more demanding lately which is a bittersweet thing.  YEsterday, Oct 16th I felt better than I had in a long time.  Just a general overall, I feel better than average kind of day.  Which is the first time I've felt that way in about a year and a half.

Tonight I'm tired, so I'm just sitting and relaxing and recharging.. more studio work this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for making something for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying so!