Monday, May 22, 2006

And... we're waiting.......


This is my latest double bridle. IT is for a "lord of the ring" resin sculpted by Jennifer Reid. I love this resin. I wish I had many more of them but they are expensive to get a hold of..

As of today, I have not yet heard any further news about the opportunity with a national museum. I'm really hoping it comes through though so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The person that I'm talking with over there is SO VERY nice and really has good energy.. so I'm hoping that it works out.

The last week and a half has been horrible health wise. I've had headaches more days than not, and I think that the anti-biotic I'm taking is messing with my digestive system. My neck has been exceptionally "spazzy" too. I think it's the chair I'm using in my studio. It's too tall so I'm doing a lot of neck craning. I need to find a new chair - as soon as I'm friggin well enough to go looking for one.

I'm onto making a saddle to match the last two double bridles. Each time I make a saddle I end up re-designing my patterns to make them better. This of course eats up time but I think it's worth it in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather. I'm Genie with The Breen Gallery. We just created our blog here and so now I'm poking around. Was looking at other bloggers who listed "Western Art" as an interest and found you. You aren't kidding about your attention to detail! Wow! Anyway, just saying hi. See you around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying so!