Friday, October 12, 2007

Happily Busy..


I'm happy to say that I've been busy and I've felt fairly ok, other than being tired.


I have put another halter up on ebay (see picture) and I'm thrilled and surprised at the response to it! Thank you to everyone that bid!! Click here to go to the auction..
I have also finished part of the Romel reins that I was working on. I braided up some more artificial rawhide last night so that I could move forward with working on it this weekend.
Some of you guys may already know that I am pregnant and Due In December. My husband and I are going "baby shopping" this weekend to register for stuff. The amount of things one needs for a tiny person is staggering and overwhelming! I thought I was bad with all of my artist supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!