Friday, April 03, 2009

Finally Well!

My Whole Family is FINALLY well! thank goodness! I was able to work out every day this week so far which has been wonderful because it co-incided with the beautiful weather that we've been having here.. (allergies aside of course)

I have my first part of my North American Model Horse Nationals Donation finished! It's a silver arabian show halter with real, hand made silver conchos and a thin thin hand made silver plate across the nose. There will be a sneak peak of this on the www.namhsa.org website coming soon. :-)

Onto the next part of my donation where I will be making my own, hand made, real silver jump rings...hehehehe

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear you feeling better, Heather! I can't wait to see what you are cooking up, too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying so!