Thursday, December 31, 2009

I could be moving slower but then I'd be going backwards!!


Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to those that celebrate it tonight at Midnight!

This is kind of a no real news to say sort of post... other than to complain about how slow I'm moving. It seems as though my time is sooo slim now and so is my energy. I have more energy than when I did when I first started my job but it's still not enough. I rarely get more than an hour or so in the studio anymore but I try to make it count!

I am still working on the bridles for Morgen Kilbourne and I still have Alicia Vogel's matching breastcollar to do. Then Onto the saddleset for Chelsea and a donation for Model Horse Anonymous III.

I had a great christmas that included getting a new camera so that I can take better, more high resolution photos of my tack. I'm looking forward to mucking around with it when I get the time!

I'm also Nixxing my twitter account. I have no time to twitter anymore!! But I am available on facebook under Heather Moreton-Abounader and I may start a group on Facebook as well for my tack. Just depends on if I have time !LOL

So I hope everyone has a wonderful evening and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!