Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Quick Announcement re NAN Donation

This year, I really find myself behind the 8-ball so to speak. This happened because last October I got a job. I didn't think that I was going to be able to find another job until this year so I took a few trades for tack. I did this thinking that I was going to have at least 3 hours in the studio every DAY. My time frame was to do one trade order a month...

My first month went smashingly so I was confident I could do it again!

The second month, not so much... the third month I found my job and my studio time dwindled to almost no time at all. I'm now down to maybe an hour a day in the studio during the week and if I'm lucky I get two hours a day on the weekend. That is definitely completely different than having three hours a day!!

So While I wanted to donate to the NAN auction and to Heather Jackson-Lain's model horse Anonymous III show, I didn't know what I could come up with in time.

Then comes an offer from my friend and Mentor, SUsan Bensema Young. Why not combine talents since we're both behind the 8 ball? Yes, that's right, this year's NAN donation will be a collaboration between Susan and Me! I'm so excited not to mention so over the moon flattered!!! Stay tuned to see what we come up with.. I believe it'll be something that folks talk about for some time to come ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Heather,

    I have to say that I'm absolutely blown away at your work these days. I've been away from the model hobby for a few years and low and behold you are making absolutely incredible stuff these days.

    Wow....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying so!