Sunday, July 24, 2011

HURRY!!!!!!

This is a shot from my chair to my actual working space.  There is a halter there (Two actually), and above you'll see the fenders I'm working on for the saddle.  I have to redo the bottom skirt because the other one was a tad too small.. and the Dye I used was old.





My Latest Discovery for long term storage. Press and Seal wrap!  and I mean LONG term.. 

Every Since Breyerfest my Brain has been racing with inspiration.  Total flood of ideas and how to make things.  I think my emotions had me "bottled" up and being around Susan, Erin, Morgen, Ann, Maggie and everyone else at Breyerfest pushed me forward again.  I can barely concentrate on one project before another leaps in front of me, demanding to be chased.. lol!






2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got your mojo back! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dooooode! :D I think you gave me some of this myself! I was sitting here today going... maybe I can just wire up that pipe before I get the screws from my fiance to fix it to the board there... (like I need to start ANOTHER horse before anyone else is done?). ;)

    Can't wait to see what you come up with and it was TOTALLY way way fun to have you hangin with me during things! :D ((HUGS!!))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying so!