Monday, December 30, 2013

Real Fast - a bit of a downer..

Real fast.....

I've been in pain almost constantly for the last two weeks or so.   It has been due to hormones and "female" issues and now, it's due to not being able to take Advil until after my surgery on Jan 9th.  I know that I can take tylenol but seriously, tylenol is not an anti-inflammatory and does nothing to alleviate the pain.  My shoulders, head and back are constantly sore...  In the morning I'm so stiff I can barely move.  I really can't wait until this is all over.

I've been walking again for the last two weeks because I'm hoping that'll help.  IT does, temporarily..

I've been working on a lot of photos that you can check out on my flickr page or my facebook page to see some of them.

The saddle is going slowly.  I'm so so tired.  Hard to sleep when I'm in pain a lot.. 

Hope that everyone has a great new year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:31 PM

    I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting. :( Hopefully things will be better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying so!