Artist; Photographer; Mom; System Engineer -Striving to change the way the world sees miniatures!
Thursday, April 21, 2022
Have you heard!? I'm giving away a Halter!
As a Thank you for the support that YOU guys give to me; I am GIVING AWAY This Halter via Lottery! This is a Sunflower Bronc Nose halter that Fits the larger trad sized (1:9)horses best! There are buckles on the crown piece and the noseband is adjustable as well. There are 6 real, braided and interwoven turks head knots for decoration. The lead is black and white which may make it versatile for some of your other halters. All buckles work so it should fit a variety of models. (The beautiful Halter stand shown is not included. It was made by the Talented Robin Hudson)
• The winner will Need to send me a photo of it on your favorite model horse when you receive it and I will post it on my Instagram and Facebook accounts with your name and your instagram or facebook page .
• Halter is presented AS IS- please do not ask me to resize it or to change a color etc.. It is a FREE halter.
• Please Read ENTIRE Post to see how to enter!
• Lottery is open worldwide. You Have until Friday, April 29th 2022 at 8pm Eastern Time to enter. One Entry Per person.
• To enter, send an EMAIL to email@example.com with “SUNFLOWER HALTER LOTTERY” in the subject line. In the body of the email I need your best email contact (email you can check often) and physical shipping address.
• When I pull the name for the lottery, I will assign a number to your email and then I’ll use a random number generator to choose a number for the winner. I will then email the winner and you will then have 48 Hours to contact me. If I do not hear from you in 48 hours the halter will go to the next person I pull.
• Shipping in the Lower 48 States in The United States will be included. Shipping to everywhere else in the world will be your responsibility. Mail Right now, across the world, is incredibly slow. Please be patient. It can take weeks to months to get to you.
• I will NOT share any of your information with anyone. I will not spam you with emails that do not pertain to the Halter Lottery. After the lottery is over, I will delete all of the entry emails for privacy reasons.