Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Der flu

I think that I have come down with the flu. I have a spectacular 24 hour migraine, stomach cramps and the beginnings of a sore throat... Thank goodness for modern medicine that makes some of this stuff not quite so bad to deal with. Happily I can work from bed so that I'm still making money for bills!

I am thrilled to be able to say that I did hear from the museum on Monday! I wrote using my Gmail account instead of my desertnightcreations.com account and received a resounding reply of YES! we want your work! I'm so freaking happy! hA! I was really bummed there for a while and questioning what I was going to do next. I now need to figure out pricing and get the saddle on it's way! Thank you universe for giving me this opportunity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!