Monday, July 30, 2007

More health issues


Saturday I laid around most of the day because I wasn't feeling well.


Sunday I felt a lot better so I finished up a western show halter with the new skill I learned: interwoven turks head knots! I also added some real silver plates.

I'm about rabid to do more knotwork which is GREAT for the Mother hubbard II set. I'll be finishing up the saddle and then move onto the bridle and bosal.

I was working on hand made buckles again yesterday (in between drying glue) and I am/was feeling apprehensive about making more. I feel like I have not figured out yet how to make two exactly the same. I hope folks will forgive me if they're slightly different. Thats one of the ways of telling if something is hand made.. But then I want them to be as perfect as possible. Typical connundrum for an artist I think.

Anyway, I'm feeling really tire dthis afternoon. I'm not sure if I slept really well last night but I presume I didn't because of how I feel today.

I NEED A NAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!