Sunday, March 08, 2009

Still chugging along...

I'm still chugging along on the Black romel reins I've been working on for some time now. They're about 3/4ths of the way done. Still have about 16 more knots and some other little things. Then it'll be onto a matching breastcollar and working some more on the NAN donation.

Munchkin started Daycare last week and that was very emotional. I also battled two colds this week... well three if you count Munchkin's. I've had one that came and went and then another one start that has left me exhausted. I've been going to bed at 7 or 8pm and the next thing I know, it's 4am.. So I've been really tired.

Hopefully this week will yeild some more time for me to start working on some of my own bits and buckles while munchkin is at daycare. I definitely need to do more silver etching..

Pictures will come tomorrow or the next day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!