Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Whew! Been Too Long since I blogged!



I have still been uber busy with work, working out, RJ, hubby and all of the myriad of tasks i have to do every week. Suffice to say that my Studio time has been ultra slim! I did have some time, every night to at least attempt some knots and I'm happy to say that I'm about 9/10ths away from being finished with Morgen Kilbourne's "hazel" bridle! She has already ok'd the pictures so I am going to share them with you!

Every time I make something, i try really really hard to put in some kind of "crazy" detail that I hope that folks will like. This time it was the tiny browband tassels. I'm very proud of those! I also really like the color combination. I think it was partially inspired by Kellye Bussey's bridle and partially inspired by one of the old "cowboy tack" catalogs.

Look for the bridle in Region X next year!!

Thank you so much Morgen for the Trade and for the Inspiration!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm going to have a Hazel and seeing her with that fantastic Western bridle....--!!! Just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sian, you're going to have your's pretty soon too!! (check your in-box, lol!)

    Aaand Heather.. no not to be seen much around R10.. We're moving. Soooo region 10 will only get to see this at maybe 1 show in the next year or soo.. :( (We're moving to NC at some point sooner or later this winter/spring).

    I'M SOOO EXCITED about this though!! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying so!