Saturday, July 10, 2010

Goofball that I am AKA NAN Auction Bidding

Well... goofball that I am, I didn't realize that the Bidding for the Collaboration Bridle Called "Maximillion's Bridle Revisited" For the North American Model Horse Nationals Auction had begun. I certainly would've said something sooner if I had. If you'd like to bid, Please Click H E R E

I have been in the studio precious little time this past month or so. Just so busy, and tired as always but I have been in it here and there. I still have some odds and ends to finish up before I start another project and I really WANT TO finish up those items to get them off of my plate.. but time is so precious and short, in so many ways and in so many areas of my life..

On a really exciting note, Breyerfest/NAN is only a Week (ish) away! WHOO HOO!! VACATION! My first "real" vacation since 2007! Can't wait!! I also can't wait to hang out with everyone so if you see me, PLEASE say Hi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!