Sunday, September 18, 2016

Little things








Above is my very first Bronc Nose Halter.  IT was inspired by an amazing piece that I received from Evelyn Mundy for helping her with braidwork.  I'd love it if eventually there was like a tackmaker halter exchange but I don't have the cycles to organzie it.   Seems like I never have the cycles to do much of anything anymore.. lol!  I've always been this way but now I admit it :)

I also will have pieces in a Juried Exhibit at the Morlan Gallery at Transyvania University in Lexington, Ky.  I'm so excited about this! :)  I'll be exhibiting "Anna's Green" bridle and My Opus set and Parade Set.  The parade set and the Opus Set will be for sale.  Anna's bridle will not be unless Anna wants to sell it!

I hope that you guys are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!