Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Two posts in one week! Holy Cats!

Hi again!

Real fast I'm going to list out the things I have going on currently:

Single Mom


Working to keep myself current in my career as being a "Older" working woman in the tech field- this means online learning as much as I possibly can.  Currently going through codeacademy.com to learn to script in python and wading through a Linux Essentials course.
Photography For our Mims - still have like 1,000 photos to go through from June
Miniatures - working on two halters.  Upping my game in the silver work and learned new knots.
Pool twice a week- going to vegas to play pool in a Tournament in August!


Excercising - doing 3.6 miles to 4.8 miles 4 days a week.  I've put on about 40lbs and now that I've literally chewed through whatever emotional thing I needed to, I want the weight gone and to feel better.

Know what that adds up to?
I'm tired. SO. Very. Tired.

I did the "low key" Breyerfest this year. Bought only 3 or 4 things for me. (Much more for the boy).  Didn't bring anything to sell because my entire collection is currently packed up because 1. flood and 2 3 New Kittens/Cats (Going forward referred to as "Cattens") and I didn't have the energy to unpack it all and sift through.  I didn't even bring my "big dog" camera.  Just hung out and did some stuff but I found my inspiration again and that was seriously priceless.

But i'm trying. I'm trying to find a new normal after the divorce and I haven't quite figured out who I am now.  Pretty sure most people go through this..  Don't even get me started on dating.. oy. just.. ugh.. lol



Anyway  Happy July! and here are some Pretty Photos From Our Mims





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!