Monday, August 20, 2018

Look I Finished Something Part I




So around the end of may, early part of june, I started experimenting with making real holes for the browband and the noseband of saddleseat style bridles.  At first it didn't really work because I was still using needles to make the holes.. then DUH I figured out that I could use a mechanical pencil to punch the holes with my cutting mat underneath.  So the above halter has white behind the maroon piece and those are real holes punched in.  I did fill a couple with white paint to make them stand out more but all in all I really like the effect!

 

I am trying to push myself to get more studio time and blog time, so hopefully there will be more posts!

1 comment:

timaru star ii said...

Yeay! They are beautiful. The white seems almost silver.