Thursday, August 16, 2007

As well as can be expected!

It has been approximately 7 days since my surgery and everything is going as well as can be expected. I have had some pain that has required some serious medication, but this is mostly at night when my body is tired. I can't sleep all of the way through the night though. I've been getting up between 3:30am and 4:30 am every night for the last month or so. I'm not sure if this is stress or what but I was hoping that with all of the emotional and physical stress I would at least sleep longer.

I miss making tack like crazy. I hate sitting and doing nothing or laying around in bed. I'm hoping to be "back in production" by next week.

I do have the below western show halter on ebay this week for sale! One of the very few sales items I have throughout the year. So if'n your innerested, please go take a look! :-)http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120151735141&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=002

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!