Friday, November 07, 2008

sooooooooooo close...............







I am so close to finishing up the cinch for my mother hubbard II saddle. I think just a couple of more hours and I should be finished... I am still trying to figure out a way to do more on the cinch but I just don't have a lot of room to work with.






After I'm done, I'm going to clean. My studio is a TOTAL mess from when I was pregnant and couldn't do a lot. I just brought the magazines upstairs and put em on the floor. LAST Year's Breyerfest models are STILL in the studio waiting to be un strapped from their boxes... and my catalogs and reference all need to be organized.






Above are photos of the chaos......
Then it's onto braided bridles!!! I'm thinking about a silver snaffle braided bridle in blue or green.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying so!